SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT FOR THE FOCUS MEETING 2021 HERE.
The abstract template can be downloaded here.
You are warmly invited to submit abstracts on any topics related to the main theme on the meeting: Patient safety: Prevention and communication
Among the topics addressed in the scientific programme of the focus meeting we would like to highlight:
- Patient safety: prevention and communication
- Quality management and patient safety
- "In safe hands": The Sønderborg Concept
- From guideline to practice
- Health technologies at the bedside
- The abstract word limit is max 350 words per abstract. The EPUAP Scientific Committee reserves the right to edit abstracts that exceed the word limit.
- The title should not exceed 200 characters including spaces. Please limit the numbers of authors to no more than 5, and indicate each author’s affiliation. Do not use titles (e.g. ‘Dr.’, ‘Mrs.’) for author names.
- Max. 2 tables/figures
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Accepted abstracts will be published on the conference website and in the abstract book for the conference. By submitting an abstract to the EPUAP meeting, you transfer all Copyrights to EPUAP, for the purpose of publishing the abstract in any printed or electronic form. Author’s use of the material for educational purposes, inclusion in other publications, as well as posting it in the author’s website is allowed.
- Individuals may submit more than one abstract, but max. 3 abstracts with the same presenting author can be submitted
- There will be a poster presentation, authors will have the opportunity to present their poster during the coffee and lunch breaks.
- All abstracts must be submitted in the abstract template.)
The authors of accepted abstracts will be invited to exhibit their poster during the poster viewing which is scheduled in the focus meeting programme during the lunch and coffee breaks
The EPUAP President will announce the best poster award at the Meeting Dinner.
All submissions will be peer reviewed by the scientific committee of EPUAP and you will be informed of the outcome of your application by the abstract review deadline.
All successful applicants will be required to register as a delegate to the conference and pay the registration fee, as a condition for inclusion of their abstract in the programme.